Thursday, November 02, 2006

So long since I've updated.
Millions & billions of dramas occured.
I'VE CUT MY HAIR! Again.
& its so fraking short,
so I need not tie my hair to school anymore!
Which means,
15 minutes of extra sleep time for me! :D
HAHS!

*No more GOODBYE TO YOU! Ha ha =D
Firstly,
2 days ago was dearie's birthday!
&!
Happy belated Ain! :D

Firstly,
had to be separated from jie & Yz only for Chinese lessons.
:(
Hugged each other before we left :D
First lesson of our Chinese lesson was bad.
QWW kept screaming into her microphone.
& today,
Sam, PF & I got bored.
Played games.
HA! Not concentrating!

I MISS MISS LIU!!
Today, they sang Qian Li Zhi Wai during their Chinese class.
How I miss those times when I can use handphone during her lessons :)

Photos that I've missed out!

Woots!
Second place (:

I LOVE ASG =D

Had to make some Japanese dolls for our Flea or Free market.
Couldnt make out of what they're saying :/
Its easy to make,
but I hate making the hair.
>:(

My first PURPLE Japanese doll! :D

Happy couple :)

We sort of have like,
a beauty pageant or something.
Made prizes for the dolls too!
There were like,
10 dolls.
I've sent 2 of my dolls for the "competition" XD
Called Miss Kokila & Mrs Neo to present the prizes to the beautiful dolls.
SP's doll got second & Pf got first & the third place!!
>:(
I laughed till my stomach ached :D :D

Hell lota mess XD

Hello mess,
once again :D

I dont wanna be like this anymore.
I dont wanna cry underneath the blanket.
I dont wanna swear at whosoever who steps into the room.
I dont wanna weep over little tiny problems.
I wanna be strong!
Yes I will :D

Neither do I wanna make it come true.


HE* is so unreasonable.
Cant believe HE* actually called my best friend FAT.
As if!
I dont actually think that fat is a bad thing.
Its just that thin people never had the chance to be fat.
Wait till you're older!
& HE* talked behind her back! WTH.

Lin, Cla, Jo, Pf & I were having a conversation about the dead of the supernatural.
Lame I know :D

Lin: That time I went to the hospital
Lin: You know the lift got 2 doors right?
The rest: Uh huh.
ME: Like in Ikea right?
Lin: Yeah.
Lin: Dont know what button I pressed
Lin: Suddenly the doors opened & the place is super cold.
The rest: OMG! Place to keep the dead right?
Lin: Yeah, a mortuary
ME: HUH? Ikea got mortuary meh?!
The guys: No la!! We're talking about hospitals!!!

Thats why listening is very important.
HAHS! =D

J, C, P!
I promise I'll upload today's photos tomorrow!
Some reasons that I have to follow.
& thanks Jo for the Goong's disc!
Think I'll make myself to get addicted to that show :D


Another thing.
Just a special message to YOU*

I dont care about your fexcuses anymore.
I dont care about your fproblems anymore.
I dont care about you being with fher on her fbday.
Although I know its still the same.
I dont care if Im being all fjealous.
I dont care if you're fdeluding me.
I dont care if you're being so fmesmerized by her fbeauty
I dont care if you're so fhappy with her instead of me.
The fdeal is off.
I dont wanna fcare anymore.

I DONT WANNA CARE ANYMORE!!


I know that you guys are looking at this hidden paragraph :D


2 more weeks to extreme freedom!
Muhahaha! :D

No comments: